Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Legacy Continues (in style)

September 1, 2011
A Scoggins National Holiday

Without repeating myself of what this day means to us, I will just send you to an earlier post,
This gives you a glimpse of our past.
Even though I am not going to get to spend time with the boys this holiday, at least they are spending time together. Before Chad leaves the country, he took a couple of days to go to Lubbock to hunt with Greg, to hang out, and to catch a Tech game. I assure that Kennith Marlow is smiling at his grandsons for carrying on the hunting tradition and thinking at the same time - "Hollywood," because they are not dressed in the traditional clothes with the traditional hunting vest. He may be thinking what are those bags and sunglasses! However, the legacy continues! 

Rick and I will be doing our own thing this Labor Day holiday weekend. We have a road trip planned. More details coming....


No comments:

Post a Comment