- Fitz had to wear ear molds, had to be dilated twice a day, and did great with everything. Tara did not fare as well. She had a rough 8 weeks of recovery. I am not for sure if Fitz was ever put down the first 10 weeks of his life. I think someone was holding him around the clock.
- Fourth of July was a blast as always. Greg and Isabel came in on June 19. Lisa brought Anja the weekend, and then she went back to Tennessee to work. Jenna and her group came both weekends. Diana and I cooked daily for the group. It varied from 12 to 48 people coming through the kitchen on any day. Chad came the first weekend without Tara and Fitz. They came the second weekend and stayed through July 6. We had babies everywhere - Anja, Marlow, Molly, Jackson, Isabel, Fitz. Then we added Kelle's twins and David Dunn's baby - Rhodes. At our house every bed and couch was full several nights with all of Greg's, Chad's and David's families plus Rick and I. It was wonderful.
- After everyone left, Rick and I went to the New Mexico cabin to check out the wild fires that had burned 35,000 acres between Ute Park and Cimarron. Amazing! We drove the circle Taos, Red River, and Angel Fire.
- July 20 Fitz had his reconstructive surgery. Diana and I went to Houston for four days. He did very well. On of the interns was a Beta from Lubbock. Chad took a new job and left NOV during this time. He will now be working for Cougar Oil.
- July 27 Rick had his rotator cuff surgery. This was much harder than he expected. He missed work Thursday and Friday. He laid around until Monday, when he went back to work. It took him three weeks before he started feeling good. We watched more movies these three weeks than we have in years.
- Cheryl had both hips replaced this year, so we did not get to have either one of our first two ladies' trips this year, so we are behind on traveling. Diana did take Rick F. to Colorada in their rig.
- August 4 we had a Streetman-Harris reunion out at Roger and Teresa's at the lake. All were there but Kevin and the triplets, Drew, and Kendall's family.
- Rick sold the lake houses this summer. This was sad to me, because this was one of our first projects we did when we started dating. He did buy his dream car - a 67 GTO.
God is good all the time - All the time God is good. Still blessed.