Pages

Friday, January 7, 2022

2022 Resolutions

Resolutions for this year are not too different than any other year.

Get healthy, exercise more, drink more water, drink less Diet Cokes, and to be more thoughtful are the normal yearly goals.  I am going to strive to be a better role model for my grandchildren and to intentionally play with them when I get to be with them.  I would like to have a closer relationship with God and try to please Him more with my life. 

I want to pick up my camera more, finish two quilts, and work on my family tree.

On another level, I read this and thought that this is important to me. 

 "To find joy in the little things.

To not sweat the small stuff

To have courage to say no to the things that overwhelm me.

But to also have the courage to say yes to the things that have been tugging at my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment