Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Take me out to the "Ranger" ballgame

I am so excited. In a few hours we will be going to the Ranger game. Hopefully, it will be the game where the Rangers will win the American League Championship, which will qualify them for the World Series. Last year I jumped on the Ranger wagon during the playoffs and stayed with them all the way to end. We were at the last World Series game where they lost. We got back on the wagon again during the playoffs this year. Rick did not tell me he bought tickets to this game tonight. He let me yell at them on Thursday night and pout because they were losing. After the game and the cows had been fed, he handed me the envelope with the tickets. He really is a great guy!

We are taking Mindi and Cade with us - both the biggest Ranger fans in the state of Texas. They did not wait until the playoffs to get on the wagon. They were pulling the wagon before the season ever started. Also, Chad and Tara will be at the game. This will be my first time to see him since he has been to Singapore and before he leaves again.

So....
Take me out to the ballgame, 
Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment