Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Day at TCEA 2011

Another snow day, and I missed it. However, it was for a good cause. I am at the TCEA Technology conference in Austin and loving every minute of it. It is always such a treat to get to come to this conference. I love being here with the really computer nerds. I am always amazed of what is out there. Very seldom do  I go to the General Assembly because I would rather spend my time learning something rather than being motivated. However, the guest speaker yesterday was Leigh Anne Tuohy, the real mom from the movie, "The Blind Side;" so I did go. She is a beautiful lady with a very moving story. You can tell that she is the real thing.

Now is when I NEED a snow day to go back through the one million things I have been exposed to this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment