Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Four Days and counting

The weathermen missed the forecast a little. We were supposed to get a light dusting of snow or maybe one inch accumulation. When we got up we already had 3 - 5 inches, depending where you measured. It snowed throughout the day. By dusk we had 8 inches of snow. So what did I do today?

  • Quilted
  • Read
  • Watched soaps
  • Made and fed the birds bread crumbs
  • Made snow ice cream
  • Took pictures of the snow, the birds, and Abby

My back yard

Before

After
Notice I did not do any real cooking. I do need to go the the grocery store for a few staples. I am not bored yet, nor do I have cabin fever. I am enjoying this unexpected time off and the beautiful snow that God chose to give us this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment