Pages

Monday, January 21, 2019

I Would Like to Meet.....

WOW! This is a loaded question. There is no way that I could just list one person; however, there are many people that I would love to meet and I have many questions to ask them. I would love to meet ALL of them. I have a very inquisitive mind and would love to know their story.

  • I would ask the ones that came to Grayson County - Why did you come? What brought you here?
  • The ones that fought in the Confederate way I would ask - Where did you fight? What battles? and What was it like?
  • Since I have done a great deal of cemetery pictures - I would ask the ones that I do not have or know where they are buried, where they will be buried so I can document their burial sites.
  • Even though I knew them, but was way too young to ask questions that are important to me toady, I would love to MEET up with my parents and grandparents just to ask personal questions that I never thought to ask while they were living. 
To anyone reading this, make sure to talk to your living elderly family members. In a blink of an eye, they may be gone and so will your answers to questions that you may have someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment