Since my last post several things have taken place.
- New lower cabinets installed.
- Countertop installed.
- Cooktop, range, microwave installed.
- Lights installed in bottom cabinets. Rick fixed them where they will come on when the door is opened.
- Kitchen items returning to the kitchen.
The big decision for now is what to do with the blacksplashes. This weekend we made the weekly trips to the stores to make a decision on what to do with this areas. We did bring several different sizes and kinds of tiles home to create a pattern that we can live with. The kitchen is really coming together nicely. I really think that we are ahead of schedule. We still do not have a sink or water in the kitchen, but life is good.
Spring Break Highlights.
- A trip to Fredricksberg which included great food, browsing stores, a music show, a historic museum, and a flea market.
- A tour of LBJ's house and a working farm.
- An overnight trip to Shreveport.