Not only did we entertain babies, we did our normal cooking and gardening.
|Chad and the Jeep|
- Taking the babies to McCalisters (3 times) and other lunch spots. People would think that they were all Jenna's babies.
- The various friends and family that came to visit and hang out with us.
- Great firework shows.
- Swim time and Uber time on the Rhino with Jerry ("Bub" to Marlow)
- The cousins together picking on each other is always a favorite.
- The Willys Jeep
- We celebrated Isabel's first birthday before they went home (with a three-song concert by David Dunn).
- Diana and I got to hangout with just Chad in Plano the last day, before he left town.