Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

This is the day, This is the day,....

This is the day,
This is the day
That we waited for....

This is the song that I woke my boys up to the last day of school their entire school career. One of the boys called me on my last day of teaching and sang it back to me.

Today is the end of another school year, and I need to brag on the grandchildren. I am always posting or talking about going to their sporting events, because they are so involved in all the sports; but today I need to brag on their academics. All five that are of school age made the A honor roll. The three youngest did not have a B on their report cards all year long. In Gunter we call this the Principal's Honor Roll. Plus there is another fact that made this grandmother/teacher smile - the four kids, 1st, 3rd, 7th, and 9th grade, all had PERFECT attendance this school year - this means they never missed a day of school.

This is the day that "they" waited for... School is out for a couple of months.



No comments:

Post a Comment