Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome 2010

As the new year has got off to a fast start, I realize that I have not blogged in this new year. So I guess it is fitting that my first blog of 2010 should be a list of things that I would like to accomplish this year. The items are in no particular order:

Enjoy life with family and friends.

Remodel the kitchen from top to bottom. This will be the biggest challenge for Rick and I. He actually called me hard-headed when we were just discussing doors. I am sure there will be many more blogs and pictures on this one.

Be more aware of others and their needs. Be an encourager.

Take the boys on an educational family vacation.

Have a greater appreciation for the small things in life.

Develop my photography skills to a higher level. I finally cashed in my anniversary coupon for the fancy camera.

Take trips with the Ditzy Dolls.

Work on the family genealogy and visit new cemeteries.

Find and cook new recipes.

Put more pictures on my blog.

Go to the lake more than last year. At least get in the boat once this year.

Have a greater personal relationship with God.

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful list, Marilyn! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last one is one of mine, too. Great list for 2010! Visiting from Texas Blogging Gals... great to make your acquaintance. =)

    ReplyDelete