- Redneck Weekend - Great family time with family and friends. However, the highlight was that I got to ride in a real Nascar race car on the track going atleast 160 MPH. This was better than any roller coaster I have ever been on.
- I "helped" out at the farm work on the coral and fences.
- OK City - A crafty trip to Chad's place.
- Thanksgiving week - good food, cooking, and family time.
- 50 Pounds of green tomatoes from our garden - many pints of green tomato relish or "chow-chow" canned plus 30 jars of fruit jelly.
- "It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas" - our house is officially decorated for Christmas. Gaudy is a good way to describe it.
As the Thanksgiving season has passed, I do want to say how blessed I really am to have such a great life. Chad and I were talking about how blessed we are. His comment is that he was more than just blessed, but SPOILED by God. I have to agree. What an awesome God we serve!