Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

He's Back

Yes, Rick, my husband, the energized bunny, is back. I do not know if I mentioned that he has not been feeling well for the last 10 days. He had the shingles. Saturday he finally went to the doctor and got some medicine. The medicine made the shingles stop hurting, but it made him feel lethargic. So that meant from Saturday until Tuesday, we did not do too much. We did what normal people do, at a normal pace. He called me yesterday, and told me that he stopped taking his medicine. WOW! He came home from work ready to work. You have to realize that he gets home at 5:30. We went and picked the garden. He mowed our yard - 2 acres. We used the peaches that we brought home from Missouri to make Peach Jam. We made 4 batches. At this point I am sweating from the hot kitchen and am ready to go sit on the patio. That lasted every bit of 5 minutes. He then said that he was ready to go paint the bathroom that we are in the process of redoing. An hour and a half later - it was finished. I knew without a doubt that he was back to normal, as normal as Rick can be.

2 comments: