|Anja's First Easter|
- Bricks and dirt moved from the trees in the backyard.
- Farm and house pastures - raked and Bermuda grass seeds spread out, plus a few calves banded.
- Garden planted and yard mowed.
- Trees trimmed.
- Pipe fence finished and painted.
- Concert with Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, and Merle Haggard. (Even though they cannot sing very well, this was one of the best concerts we have attended.)
- Easter lunch with the family at Diana's.
- Church - morning worship and Easter Egg hunt and hot dog supper at church in the evening.
- Tex Heath passed away after a mysterious fire and Linda Rolison's father passed away.
As always, this Easter was no disappointment. Good Friday and Easter is always such a special day in my history. Good memories were made with those I love, as we celebrated our Risen Savior.