Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Building for the Glory of God

Spring Break 2015 - Danny Miller, Debbie Miller, Rick and I took two days to go build with the Volunteer Builders for Christ from FBC Allen. We went to Turner Falls to the Falls Creek Baptist encampment. We were plumbers on this trip, and I use the "we" very loosely. I was the gopher, although I did learn some new plumbing skills. It was great to get to go back to the area that was so special with great memories for so many of our Gunter teens through many years. As Rick and I walked around, I prayed for the many lives that were touched at Falls Creek that God might retouch lives and rekindle a relationship with many of those teens.
Many changes have been done at the encampment since I was last there five or six years ago. However, the cabin that was so special to us looked the same. It was just missing our kids.
The Gunter Cabin at Fall Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment