Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break 2012

As this spring break comes to a close, it was another fun-filled time for me. I think that this is always one of the fastest weeks of the year, and I even started mine two days early. I will just list a few of the highlights of my week:

  • A ladies' trip to Asheville, Gatlingburg, and Pigeon Forge in which we toured the Biltmore Mansion, the Great Smoky Mountains, the Blue Ridge mountain pass, and some cemeteries.
  • We finished our income taxes to send on to the CPA.
  • Rick and I went to the Good Guys car show.
  • We planted our garden hoping the frost is over.
  • I worked on a patchwork quilt.
  • I read a book that Keelie gave me for Christmas about learning to be thankful for everything.
  • We went to two baseball games of the grand kids and a birthday party for another.
  • The Easter bunny came, and we decorated the house for Easter.
  • Rick and I took my jeep out for several rides at night. There is just something rejuvenating about the wind blowing in your face going down the road.
  • God blessed us with the perfect weather all week. It was amazing!
Did you notice something missing from the list? I did NO spring cleaning. Maybe that is why the week was so fun-filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment