- We worked in the dirt. We planted some plants in the garden, I planted millions of seeds in every kind of container that I could find. We planted several flowers and bushes in the flower beds.
- We started trimming the trees on the fence line.
- We played with the grandkids.
- We went down memory lane with a concert which included the Grass Roots, the Association, and Tommy James and the Shondels. It was great Rock and Roll music from the past. I could visualize myself roller skating in the gym to all the great old songs.
- Chad came through town to spend the night Sunday on his way to his next jobsite. It is always fun to visit with you, Chad. At 26 years old, you still make me smile or laugh. You are such a joy.
- Chickens have come back to the farm. Justin has 12 hens a laying. Oh, what fun!
- The only downer is Di is having shoulder trouble. We did get to visit the ER with more doctor visits coming. However, she is such a trooper, that this is not going to slow her down. This time she has a real sling. When she broker her arm in Italy, they gave her an ace bandage. There WE made the sling out of the shoulder strap to her luggage. She never missed a beat.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Spring Break 2011 - The Beginning
It has already been a great Spring Break, and it is only Tuesday. The weekend was great weather to be outside, even though Rick thought it was a little chilly.