Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2022

2021 Random Items

 1. In August Chad moved to Sunnyvale. This is the closest that he has lived to me since 2004, when he graduated from high school. Fitz and Evans started daycare for the first time in September. 

2. Gunter got its first red light September 5. The land across 121 from us was bought by DG (Don Godwin) and cleaned up with trees cleared out and new fences.

3. We had a failure of a garden due to too much rain this year.

4. Diana had her paneling painted and Rickie put down wood floors for them in the spring.

5. I got new tile in my kitchen in June. It was not level. I wanted to get rid of my Ashley insert and get a propane insert to click on and off. When they removed the old Ashley, the guy broke two bricks. Rick said we should just paint everything. That is all it took. We then started our painting and new carpet. Also we redid the kitchen tile. I also exchanged bedroom suits. 

6. Several people we knew were effected by Covid. Rachel Barrier's passing was the one that hit us the closest.

7. Roger Streetman was diagnosed with cancer and has started his treatments.

8. Rick and I both got our Covid shots in January and March after having Covid last Thanksgiving. I had Covid the second time July 15. Then we got the booster shot December 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment