Pages

Saturday, August 26, 2017

August 5, 1957 - My 60th Birthday

We celebrated my birthday in true fashion with family and food. Diana and Rick were camping at Joe Pool Lake and had planned my party at Jenna's, so I went down on Friday with Justin and his family. We had our lunch at Rosa's, and then all the girls went to experience a Chinese massage and foot rub near Jenna's. By late afternoon Chad had arrived. He was supposed to have surprised me with Greg and Isabel, but they could not get out of Tennessee. All the planes had been delayed or canceled because of weather. We had pizza for dinner. Tara drove in Saturday morning. All the kids went out on the lake and enjoyed all the water toys. That afternoon Rickie and Jerry drove down for the meal. Diana had Cain's chicken catered, since it is my favorite. She had made homemade ice cream and cake balls for dessert. It was a great meal. Rick surprised me with a new iPhone. Rick and Jerry came home, and I stayed another night in Mansfield. Sunday morning after donuts for breakfast, we all went our separate ways. They made it special with family and good food. When I got home, I through together a quick meal so that I could then spend time with Mindi, Brandi, and kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment